[Axiom-developer] Axiom Source from github

From: John Briggs
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom Source from github
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:49:12 +1000

 I am trying to compile axiom using the source files from github.
I have set the environment variables correctly using the generic path ...../axiom/mnt/linux. Because I am using the Xorg environment I had to recompile my libXpm to give me the static library libXpm.a and I modified Makefile.pamphlet to put the libXpm path to /usr/lib.

The source code seems to compile correctly but I get Failures during the regression testing. Is this normal?

Regards

John