[Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] how do I draw 3D image to a standar

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: [fricas-devel] how do I draw 3D image to a standard 3D file format
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 11:14:38 +0200

Hi Martin,

http://groups.google.com/group/fricas-devel/browse_thread/thread/4b341750a4e9301d?hl=en

> Also what is the best way to create and write to a text file?

Have you looked at the File constructor?

If you can work on a more standard graphics format, I think that would
be great.

As for
http://www.euclideanspace.com/maths/standards/program/mycode/write/
you should note that many tools in PanAxiom were done before any other
programmers jumped in and created different and nowadays more often used
formats.

Maybe Tim knows a bit more about the history. Your conversion would
certainly be of interest for all the panAxiom systems.

Ralf