Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperdoc on the web

From: Tim Daly
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] hyperdoc on the web
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:15:07 -0400

Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
The html form of the hyperdoc pages are in
http://axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/bookvol11.pdf

Hmm, I was specifically asking for a URL for domains, categories, packages, functions etc. so that one could just cut&paste a URL into a mailing-list posting.

I just thought that would be a nice-to-have feature.

Ralf

There is no particular reason why that couldn't be done.
Axiom can now run as a web server although it assumes a
single workspace at the moment. The Axiom browser in
volume 11 connects to that server. More work needs to be
done but I need to finishing moving all of the sources
into the books first.