[Axiom-developer] Re: OpenAxiom-1.2.1 released

From: TimDaly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: OpenAxiom-1.2.1 released
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 07:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Apr 5, 7:18 am, ferrat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I installed Axiom but can't graph because at the end there is an error
> message about something in the /root directory.
>
> Then I tried OpenAxiom and this version works, so I'm staying with OpenAxiom.
>
> What's the difference between Axiom and OpenAxiom?

One of the fundamental problems with forking is that people can be
confused about the original projects and the forks. It is important
that this does not happen. The Axiom project is the original project.
OpenAxiom is a fork started around the September 2007 time frame.

Could you post the error on http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=axiom
mailing list? I'd be happy to fix the problem if I knew what it might
be.