[Axiom-developer] address@hidden: [sage-devel] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [s

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden: [sage-devel] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: [sage-devel] Re: [fricas-devel] Re: Project]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:32:59 -0400

        d=googlegroups.com; s=beta;

h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to:mime-version:content-type:message-id:date:received:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:subject:from:to:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe;
        bh=QHvK3u/9vvkwSeyjMBA9KfJ24zRg9ITV+o4p0Hd706s=;

b=ezalMvjDeOdOfST6U2Ja6n0ZVPk44gThZCfCaELr7PqiXYRM/GvhzF2EYPRFrYGVDNoOM9zFN4QhX+vbBNbN+aIPKgSkzhsowtRvpdJTILi3TxhcWAIyKWHSwsFKZCgp7zt9EFBkz/HZ55p22OQQO0Ltuq1+eQJohz3Yo82zwDE=
        d=googlegroups.com; s=beta;

h=x-sender:x-apparently-to:mime-version:content-type:message-id:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:subject:from:to:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe;

b=x6ibz7EYmjeaOmLCY7DFg6RnwXjJNZNjFmeQBTQ3xgg0NMbTSghv3LjsELSOuetSJCztX0JK8yqNTbQC0fN8BMDnpG+/h3qfxtZQQUU2F+8FUk0N7TcbPwLzxNnVYpIgca/b2ocuaAEx8FoYAZbwN804SmsNF5PlLGbJRRkjaIk=