Re: [Axiom-developer] Starting up the Firefox hyperdoc??

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Starting up the Firefox hyperdoc??
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:25:17 -0500

>I just installed Axiom from the SVN repository. When I start it, the
>"standard" Hyperdoc comes up. How do I get it to start up the Firefox
>version?

Also note that:

o Static versions of these pages exist online at
  http://axiom.axiom-developer.org/axiom-website/hyperdoc/rootpage.xhtml

o not all of the hyperdoc pages have been converted yet
o there are new pages which do not exist in the old hyperdoc
o the Topics branch contains the most number of converted pages.
o the Jenks book branch is a Arthur's mathml version of the book.
o the Commands branch is in transition to act like a full Axiom console
  so the code there is minimal. Ultimately I expect it to be similar to
  the Sage notebook-like interface.
o the Fonts link shows the characters Axiom uses. There is a file
    zips/axiomfonts.tgz
  that contains some of the fonts and instructions for finding
  and installing others.

o You can write new pages. If you look at the bookvol11 with xdvi
    xdvi $AXIOM/doc/bookvol11.dvi
  the first chapter begins to explain how to do this.

Tim

Tim