Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: AMS Notices: Open Source Mathematical Software

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: AMS Notices: Open Source Mathematical Software
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:11:22 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Michel Lavaud wrote:

| > | Ah, OK. You meant gratuitous interpretation, I suppose ?
| >
| > Do you have factual data?
| >

| Yes, cf the chapter on error bars, in any course of physics.

Please, don't pretend you don't understand my question and answer one
I'm not interested in.

You made a specific strong statement -- still quoted above.  Either,
it was a pure speculation from your part, or you have factual data to
back it up.  If the latter, please make them public -- in the interest
of rigor and openness as you promote.  Otherwise, let's drop it and
call it a day.