[Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 02:14:29 -0500

I've commited a patch that fixes the ContentType page handling the way
Arthur originally intended. (See 20071014.01.acr.patch).

I've checked the latest set of pages into doyen's svn repository.

To show the latest changes you need to

BUILD AXIOM
1) build the latest silver release of axiom from savannah
   or from my git repository (as of 3AM EST this morning)

GET NEW HYPERDOC
2) check out newhyper.pamphlet, bigbayou.png, and axbook.tgz
   from the doyen repository

SET UP THE HOMEDIR
3) mkdir -p /home/silver/bitmaps
4) cp newhyper.pamphlet /home/silver
5) cp bigbayou.png /home/silver
6) cp axbook.tgz /home/silver
7) cd /home/silver

SET UP THE ENVIRONMENT
8) export AXIOM=(where)
9) export PATH=$AXIOM/bin/lib:$AXIOM/bin:$PATH

GET THE PAGE SOURCES
10) notangle -t8 newhyper.pamphlet > Makefile
11) make
12) tar -zxf axbook.tgz

MAKE AXIOM LISTEN
13) axiom -noht
 -> )set mes auto off
 -> )set out mathml on
 -> axServer(8085,multiServ)$AXSERV

SEE THE RESULTS
Start firefox and go to:
  file:///home/silver/rootpage.xhtml

Most of the changes are under the Topics and Axiom book branch.

The Axiom book branch has links to the work done by Arthur.
Now the new hyperdoc has the complete Jenks book.

The Topics branch has a full layer expansion. Almost all pages beyond
the third layer are stubs so far. I'm working top-down, breadth-first
on the hyperdoc documentation. However, all of Alasdair's notes are
in the Cryptography Topic and fully expanded.

As usual, send questions.

Tim