[Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes -- axserver.spad

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] new hyperdoc changes -- axserver.spad
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:58:24 -0500

Arthur,

You were correct that the problem Content-Type field was the problem.
I hardcoded the contentType in getFile to read "application/xhtml+xml"
and the mathml output works again. I admit that it's probably not what
you were trying to do with the getContentType function but I was
unable to figure out how it was intended to work.

The output is much faster with the changes you've made.

The next patch release will contain the code you sent me with my
modification for contentType.

Tim