[Axiom-developer] emacs mode

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] emacs mode
Date: 01 Oct 2007 09:58:55 +0200

After a few more modifications, axiom.el now also works without X.  Could you
please check whether it still works on MS Windows, and, if possible, on MacOS.

In particular, typing

)re

(or any other system command)

followed by space and tab should yield a list of possible completions - namely
all directories and all files ending in .input, .spad, .as.

After typing

)cd somedirectory

tab completion should still work.  I currently get the current directory with

)sys pwd

but I do not know whether this is available under MS Windows, too.

Finally, I'd really really really like to have some feedback.  Am I the only
user of this emacs mode?  If so, why?

Martin