Re: [Axiom-developer] Mailing List Etiquette

From: C Y
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

OK, I see the confusion.  By "original project" I was referring to the
first open source Axiom project, not the original IBM effort.

Given Tim's original open source project still retains the name Axiom,
by default when I refer to Axiom I mean the Axiom open source project.
The naming of "Open Axiom" allows (IMHO) for enough confusion that I
tried to refer to Tim's Axiom as the "original" Axiom in the sense of
being the original open source project.  From this point on I will just
refer to "Axiom" with the understanding that it will not be confused
with anything other than the project Tim leads.

Cheers,
CY

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.