Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Assigning to Element of Array of

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Assigning to Element of Array of Records Doesn't Seem to Work
Date: 08 Aug 2007 19:44:01 +0200

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> > I would have guessed \begin{spad} but clicking on "Axiom" at the bottom of
> >
> >    http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/SandboxSetEltProblem/editform
> >
> > did not give any hint about the spad environment.  Maybe you could change
> > that link to point to AxiomProgramming instead of AxiomTutorial?

> Ok. Bug fixed.

Bill, it seems you duplicated the material from AxiomProgramming in
AxiomTutorial.  Don't you think it would be better to just provide a ink to
AxiomProgramming in AxiomTutorial?  I'm a little afraid that maintaining will
be harder in future.

I moved the material from SandBoxSetEltProblem into IssueTracker.  Ralf: to add
a new issue, just click on bug report, fill out the comment box, click add
issue.  After that you can edit the Issue just as any other page.

Martin