Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet, was: Re: Al

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet, was: Re: Algebra and literate documentation
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:09:28 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 8 Aug 2007, Martin Rubey wrote:

| Do you recall what went wrong at ISSAC?

Many things :-)

More specifically:

 * short hand for unnamed functions do not work properly, so one has
   to use the syntax x +-> f(x)

 * the most recalcitrant was a package call to generalInterpolation()
   from some.

If you would like me to get your package bundled with build-improvements, I'm
afraid you would have to help me more than just instructing me to gather
information from several places...