Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet, was: Re: Al

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] typo in the guessing package pamphlet, was: Re: Algebra and literate documentation
Date: 07 Aug 2007 17:34:36 -0500

Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:

| > Please post a working pamphlet file (English is preferred),
|
| I definitively do not have time to do that now.

Martin --

   I hope you had good time.

   I believe an English explanation of what you're doing will be helpful.
At ISSAC'07, Tim, Bill, Stephen W., Barry and I (and probably others) tried
to get your algebra compile.  However, we did not succeed and I was
not fully confident about the changes we made because I could not
read/understand what the code is supposed to compute and *why* it is
doing what it is doing.