Re: [Axiom-developer] Axweb, a literate programming tool

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axweb, a literate programming tool
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:20:34 +0200

Could you update http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/PamphletSyntax and
add a link to AxWeb there.

I was thinking of adding a few things but thought it might be
inappropriate as my opinions cannot be taken as strictly objective in
this context.

Well, as you see, I've also marked some items with my name. They are meant to be personal opinion.

That is why I wrote at the top of the page:

  Please add your pros and cons or any other notes into the text.
  Try to state facts, not opinions. If you feel that you must
  present your opinion, attribute it by your name.

I don't want just an opinion page, but rather factual things. We had discussions enough, now it's time to try to list pros and cons that are based on facts (not opinions).

Ralf