[Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Fricas
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:54:39 -0400

On 7/26/07, I wrote:
I plan to give a public presentation (Software exhibit) on Axiom at
the upcoming ISSAC 2007 conference. (See attached abstract.) And I
have also arranged with the conference organizers to have a meeting
specifically about Axiom on Monday evening 7:30 PM. Are you going to
say if I happen to mention FriCAS once or twice that I am somehow
mis-using Axiom "resources, history, goodwill", etc. ?

Here's the attached PDF file containing the abstract that was accepted
by the ISSAC organizers.

The Axiom meeting announcement is here:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomPresentAndFuture