Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom, FriCAS, forks and teeth

From: didier deshommes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom, FriCAS, forks and teeth
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:41:52 -0400

2007/7/10, Bill Page <address@hidden>:
While we are dragging this thread further into the merits/demerits of
literate programming, I thought I would mention one alternative to

Speaking of liteerate programming, I stumbled accros this blog entry
about the (partial) failures of  the literate programming tool noweb:
http://www.cims.nyu.edu/~dbindel/eigenstuff/2007-04.html#x-2007-04-30-dsbweb

I don't know much about lp but maybe it isn't catching up because the
tools are too limited and/or too cumbersome for "normal users"?

didier