Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: debugging

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: debugging
Date: 08 Jul 2007 16:34:49 -0400

Greetings, and thanks!

Please be advised that nth at safety 0 will still segfault if you try
to cdr past the dot.

I'd like to take a look at the below, but I'm not sure my tree is in
sync with yours.  Have you committed everything?  If so, how to I
update with svn?  Anything else I need to reproduce the error below?

Thanks!