Re: [Axiom-developer] A modest proposal

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] A modest proposal
Date: 03 Jul 2007 16:01:27 -0400

Greetings!

Yes, I would be happy to upload a new version.  But please be advised
that it is not a light task.  We managed to get axiom working on all
12 Debian platforms, a feat which easily could take several months.
So it would be great if there was a clear slow-moving official release
target somewhere.

Of course, it could be argued that portability to all these machines
is not all that important, in which case we can configure the package
accordingly.

Take care,