Re: [Axiom-developer] Build machinery -- an overview

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Build machinery -- an overview
Date: 01 Jul 2007 09:12:55 -0400

Hello Gaby,

In general I dont have any problems with the overview.

Two questions.  How have you found your current setup w.r.t autoconf
variabilities?  In my experience autoconf is quite sensitive about
which version is used to build the format, esp when local macros are
used.  Is it at all worth standardizing on a specific autoconf version
among developers?

Im leaving for another fishing trip in a few short hours.  Hopefully
when I return this time I'll actually feel a bit more relaxed.  Wont
be back online till the end of the week.

Take care,
Steve