[Axiom-developer] A modest proposal

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] A modest proposal
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:58:57 -0500

Ondrej,

> yes, I think Axiom should have just one official branch and it should
> just work. And that official branch should be the one in Debian...

Camm Maguire did the debian version. As far as I'm aware Camm is the
only debian-committer on this mailing list. Debian has a whole series
of constraints and rules which make it a challenge to maintain. It is
true that Debian would give Axiom considerably more exposure.

Are you a debian-committer? Can you take up the task of making a
Debian release of Gold?

Tim