Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7.0 reports
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 01:50:19 +0200 (CEST)

Camm Maguire wtote:
> Greetings, and thanks so much for the feedback/report!  This should be
> fixed now.  Releasing snapshot -70 to the Debian autobuilders...

Thanks, CLtL1 have build file, ANSI build is in progress.  I have
noticed two little problems. One is that 'make install' did not install
the actual gcl command.  The second one is that 'defpackage' is
now absent from "LISP" package -- is this intentional?  Axiom
uses 'defpackage' and its lack breaks Axiom build.  It looks that
'defpackage' is now only available in the "COMPILER" package.
As long as 'defpackage' is available somewere I can easily
import it, but I would like to know what is supported.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden