[Axiom-developer] A multi-line mode for Emacs.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] A multi-line mode for Emacs.
Date: 19 Jun 2007 14:35:05 +0200

Hello,

I'm looking at the AxiomEmacsMode.pamphlet and try to allow emacs to
send to axiom to multi-lines command in an *.input file.

I'll go to use the comint mode in order to improve the actual
axiom.el mode.

Are there others prompts in axiom ?

   ^(nn) ->
or Please enter y or yes if you really want to leave the interactive
   environment and return to the operating system:
or [...] Please confirm your request to have these listed by
   typing y or yes and then pressing Enter :
or BOOT>>
or BOOT>>>>

How can I go out BOOT>> prompt ?

Can Axiom evaluate every command in a *.input file after the
usual prompt (nn) -> ?

Have a nice day !

F.