Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: testing hyperdoc package on Windows
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:28:49 -0400

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:23:11 +0200 (CEST)
 Franz Lehner <address@hidden> wrote:
What? Is this axiom in 2007? How can you use axiom without reading input files?
well, some of my students reported that copy and paste does not work and came up with handwritten notes for the exercise sessions ... but apparently reading input files worked.
I did not investigate this further however.

Franz

I recall it worked before too, but then it didn't again. On the other hand, (multi-line) cut and paste works (not worked). Maybe there was a patch and I lost it.

William