[Axiom-developer] Re: AxiomUnit

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: AxiomUnit
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:35:00 -0400

On 6/8/07, Christian Aistleitner wrote:
> Given that, what remains for AxiomUnit?

As we've already discussed in private mail some time ago, there are more
things. But I suggest to switch to private communication again, as I do
not want to abuse the Axiom Mailing list for third party projects.

I am very glad that you are willing to help with adapting AldorUnit
to become AxiomUnit, but I am very confused as as to why you
would prefer private communication about a subjec that is
important to so many other Axiom users. What do you mean
by "third party projects"?