[Axiom-developer] merge branches/daly to trunk (was: NAG libraries)

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] merge branches/daly to trunk (was: NAG libraries)
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 10:59:24 -0400

On June 4, 2007 10:43 AM Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

> | >   * merge branches/daly to trunk
> |

>   Can you give it a try as of revision 584?

Thanks, Gaby, for doing this. (I wonder if there is any
chance we can get Tim to do this in the future?)

Thanks also, Waldek, for removing the old axiom.silver
branch.

Now ... how can we get build-improvements and wh-sandbox
back into the trunk? :-)

What Tim calls "silver" (now in trunk) still seems hopelessly
out of date to me.