Re: [Axiom-developer] ISSAC papers/presentations?

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] ISSAC papers/presentations?
Date: 27 May 2007 18:49:37 -0500

C Y <address@hidden> writes:

| Gaby, after checking the ISSAC 2007 page and seeing the registration
| fees, I fear non-student, non-ACM/SIG, un-funded me will not be
| attending after all :-(.

:-(

| I don't know what the copyright restrictions are on ISSAC submitted
| papers and presentations, but will you be able to make your work
| available outside of ISSAC proper for those of us in the peanut
| gallery?

The ACM copyright gives an outlet for authors to have a copy of their
work (under the appropriate copright notice) on their websites.

It is also our intent to make the library available to the Axiom
community -- it will be up to the powers be to decide whether they
want it in the Axiom standard distribution or not.