Re: [Axiom-developer] Back again.

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Back again.
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 22:39:16 -0400

Hi Stephen,

Even when I am not a contributor to Axiom and fairly new in the list,
I would like to say welcome back. I also feel that the list is more
active now than in the past year. There is a greater sense of direction.
(Thanks to everyone that is making this possible. You know who you are :-)).
I hope that this is the beginning of the creation of a much stronger community.

Regards,