Re: [Axiom-developer] .svn copy problem

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] .svn copy problem
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 02:21:55 +0200

svn log -v https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/branches/build-improvements -r74:75

svn diff https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/branches/build-improvements -r74:75

everything on *one line*.

That is not a diff-Naur against Gold (which I don't know exactly how to do), but these differences show the minimum of what I have actually modified.

Ralf

On 05/22/2007 01:40 AM, address@hidden wrote:
sigh. SVN bites me again.

Waldek said:
This problem should be very easy to fix, but do you think it makes sense
to work solving already solved (by Gaby) problem?

Please point me to the diff -Naur postings on axiom-developer.org

The fact that the problem is solved in a branch does not mean that the
problem is "solved". I merged every change I understood from Gaby's
branch and from your branch. Cleary I did not see this change.

This goes back to the question of "community". It takes much more
effort to make your changes available to everyone than it does to
solve it for yourself. I can't do everything and clearly this isn't
a problem that happens to me so I can't even test it.

But the svn archive is open? Nobody hides anything? The problem is more that we have too many revision control systems. If we just agreed on SVN than a simple "svn merge" would do.

Please make a diff-Naur change against gold --patch-50 or
svn...branches/daly/axiom so we can get it into the next release.

Ralf