Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Test of a WEB style
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 12:57:56 +0200

On 05/04/2007 07:28 AM, Bill Page wrote:
On May 4, 2007 12:52 AM C Y wrote:
I have created a sample file of a format for pamphlets that can
be generated without needing the noweb style file (obviously
without many of the major features.)
http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/starseeker/cl-web-v0.5-hyperreftes
t.pdf/download

Cliff, I do really like the "look and feel" of this example!
It looks pretty and it seems to work.

I appreciate very much the literate work. That is a very good example how literate documents should look like.

For your convenience I have embellished it a bit.

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/hemmecke/document.pdf/download

(unfortunately the graph has to be adjusted---I am too lazy)

The sources are here.

http://portal.axiom-developer.org/Members/hemmecke/cl-web.tar.gz/download

Simply type

make pdf

or just

make

for the .ps file.

Look also at the generated .dvi file, adjust your dvi viewer and click on it. I have incorporated the inverse search facility.

Ralf