[Axiom-developer] Re: latex and noweb

From: C Y
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: latex and noweb
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any reason not to do this in LaTeX using the hyperref package?
 If we include a link to a pamphlet file as a hyperref link, and
Firefox submits that link to the Axiom server as a filename, wouldn't
Axiom then be able to deal with it as just another pamphlet request?
We're going to have to translate pamphlet latex to html to do what
you're suggesting in any case, and IIRC hyperref is actually one of the
better supported features of the html converters.  As a bonus, pdflatex
and latex would also be able to understand the link when generating pdf
and dvi files.

Sorry if that's a silly suggestion - I may not be understanding the
usage scenario correctly.

CY