Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2x8

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: building wh-sandbox on Axiom on Solaris 10.2x86
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:39:57 -0400

Quoting Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden>:

... My guess is that change to configure broke it and configure
decided that there is no socket support.  Consequently configure
did not create sman subdirectory.  In such case src/Makefile
should skip sman subdriectory -- it looks that wh-sandbox have
unnecessery dependency on all-sman.

I can now confirm that after removing my unintentional reversion
of 'configure.ac.pamphlet' to build-improvements revision 366 but
keeping the other changes from that revision, wh-sandbox builds
successfully on my Solaris x86 system.
I would consider the next challenge for portability of wh-sandbox
to be a successful build under Windows. I think this will require
the incorporation of a few more revisions from build-improvements.
Waldek, I am ready to commit my revisioin 366 based changes
to wh-sandbox. Shall I proceed?