[Axiom-developer] regression testing

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] regression testing
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 14:34:38 -0500

Bill,

Sweet! Nice hack using InputForm.
I'll make this example into an input file for regression

As part of the effort to build a regression test suite
I've been rewriting the input files into pamphlet format.

I also picked up a book this yesterday to update my understanding
of limits and to get some idea of the range of limits that axiom
can and cannot do currently (as part of looking at the Gruntz
limit algorithm). I've been writing these examples into input files
so we can capture the results permanently.

It would be great if everyone could capture their testing examples
with an explanation.  The current input files are fairly sparse in
their text but they do show some interesting tricks I'd forgotten
Axiom can do.

Tim