Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / pape

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Guessing package, was: Re: your program / paper
Date: 20 Mar 2007 11:23:02 -0500

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

| I would like to proposed to Gaby and Waldek that we go ahead
| and establish wh-sandbox as the new trunk in svn at Sourceforge
| as soon as possible. When that is done, I think it would be
| appropriate to prepare up to date "Silver" binaries for as
| wide a range of hardware/operating systems as possible. I think
| that where it is possible, we should also include Aldor in these
| binaries.

Instead of constantly changing branches for "new silver", I would
rather see a backport for specific changes from wh-sandbox to
build-improvements,  and then when its status is clear to what is
still called "Silver".

Waldek sent a list ago (I don't have that mail right now), we should
work out the details for backport.