[Axiom-developer] Re: re. windows and pdf v. dvi

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: re. windows and pdf v. dvi
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:43:31 -0400

Quoting rainbowsally <address@hidden>:

I have not yet joined the discussions but I wanted to toss in my two cents.

The 50 megs download makes an additional download of the tex viewer seem
pretty minor.  It should also be a nice intro to some of the linux stuff
that's available and maybe open some minds to alternatives to neo-free
enterprise and the resulting paradox of people spying on themselves
without warrants (the purpose of Windows NSA_KEY should be pretty well
understood by now despite MS apologetics).

But the enforced standardization of windows is sometimes nice.  I'm
using it today so I thought I'd toss you a line.

I vote for the smaller d/load and a good link to a working tex viewer or
whatever is required.

Your email seems a little out of context to me, but I presume that you
are referring to the Windows version of Axiom? If you would like to
discuss Axiom I strongly recommend that you subscribe to the Axiom
Email Lists. See: http://wiki.axiom-developer.org and in particular