RE: [Axiom-developer] ncloopProcess

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] ncloopProcess
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:42:45 +0100

As far as I know, the nc functions are from the "New Compiler",
which does not exist anymore. It should have replaced the old compiler,
which is the current SPAD compiler. This does not mean, that the
functions might be used somewhere :-(.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407