Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: SPAD and Aldor again

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: SPAD and Aldor again
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:03:16 +0100

On 11/17/2006 06:17 PM, Bill Page wrote:
On November 17, 2006 11:56 AM Martin Rubey wrote:
Just have a look at the WishList for some others.

Oh, I think we should drop Mupad-combinat from the wishlist. That's done. :-)

I would love to see some documentation of this work. My
impression is that it was largely done in a "closed" non-
open source manner. Was there a reason for that? Is there a
license issue?

Are we "closed"? I think I miss something. It is true that we have not yet released a tarball but the repository is readable by anyone.

svn://svn.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/hemmecke/combinat

If you cannot read it, tell me and I'll fix it.

Of course, it's a license issue... Is GPL open enough?

Are you planning to put anything on the Axiom Wiki about
the Axiom/Aldor-combinat work?

Of course. I actually wanted to show the generated html, but did not consider that so important, since it is generatable from the sources by a simple "make html". Once, we have setup a website, we'll let the world know.

Ralf