RE: [Axiom-developer] test from support

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] test from support
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:50:37 -0500

Thanks for the replies.

I am sorry to clutter the email list with this test. :-( In fact
it was sent by my email provider in response to my problem report
attached below. They claim that it is not their problem so perhaps
it has something to do with changes in the nongnu.org email list
software and the mx10.gnu.org server. Has anyone else received a
"fatal error" response like:

  550-Callback setup failed while verifying

?