[Axiom-developer] import and map in *.spad files.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] import and map in *.spad files.
Date: 13 Nov 2006 12:55:38 +0100

Hello,

I try to write a package for my own use from the manip.spad file
for expanding trigonometric functions.

The manip.spad has this definition.

smpExpand p == map (kerExpand, #1::F, p)

It's a map with THREE arguments.

In Polynomial Domain there is only the usual map with TWO arguments.

I show it by )sh Polynomial Integer by exemple.

In my expand.spad I can't copy this line.
I get an error when I compile.

If I add theses import thecompilation is fine :

    import FactoredFunctions(P)
    import PolynomialCategoryLifting(IndexedExponents K, K, R, P, F)
    import
      PolynomialCategoryQuotientFunctions(IndexedExponents K,K,R,P,F)

What are theses import command ?

Thanks a lot and have a good day !

Francois, in France.