Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] build-improvements and latex
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:50:57 +0100

Ah, one last remark. I don't yet have a complete understanding of LEO, but, in fact, what I am suggesting now should not prevent us from introducing LEO at a later stage (I think). Noweb files are noweb files. LEO maintains them in some way I suggest to do it in another way (maybe only because I did not understand LEO). Whether the compilation to dvi is achieved through a set of Makefile rules and perl scripts (in my case) or through LEO is just a matter of the tool. The .nw files should be the same.

And thank you, Bill. I really should change "appending .tex" to "appending .texinclude" or something like that. I have to explore first what implications that has to my srcltx setup, but with a little TeX-hacking that should work.

Ralf