[Axiom-developer] Re: The 30 Year Horizon

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: The 30 Year Horizon
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:06:00 -0500

Ok. Clearly I'm not getting my point across.
And we're not communicating.
So I'm going to try something else.

As of this moment Axiom is a complete democracy.

Gaby, I believe you have write access to both Gold and Silver.
You also have complete access on sourceforge. If you want
contact myself or Bill Page and we'll set you up as admin
on savannah.

Anyone else who desires read/write access can contact myself or
Bill Page who has admin access everywhere. Anyone who wants
admin access on savannah or sourceforge please contact myself
or Bill Page.

I will no longer be the "point of failure" in the project.
You are all now responsible for either checking in your own
changes or electing someone to do it for you.

Releases will be done in any way you can all agree upon.

Choose your own goals, create your own future.

I'm stepping away from the lead developer role and will now
act as just another developer.

Tim Daly