Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:40:55 -0400

Bill Page wrote:

> Welcome to SVN on SourceForge ... ;)

No, that's what I get for trying to develop on Mac OS X, a.k.a, the
bastard son of FreeBSD and Mac OS. Case preserving case insensitive
indeed. It's almost, but not quite, like developing on a real operating
system.

I'm trying a darcs get
http://page.axiom-developer.org/repository/axiom-darcs/ now, and if that
fails, I'll just pull the sources on a linux box and rsync them over to
the mac.

--
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist