Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Juan M. Bello Rivas
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:21:06 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:05:52PM -0500, Page, Bill wrote:
> Second, clef does have some Axiom command completions that are not
> built-in to readline but I think readline is also configurable,
> and could provide such functionality, right?

I've been using Axiom together with readline plus completions using:

rlwrap -c -f /usr/local/axiom/mnt/fedora5/lib/command.list axiom -noclef

in order to get vi style command line editing capabilities:

http://blog.superadditive.com/2006/10/28/using-axiom-with-vi-keystrokes/

For the moment it has worked well.

--
Juan M. Bello Rivas