[Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] sourceforge/silver
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:06:15 -0400

> Let me know what you think of this arrangement.

You do realize that this leaves the build-improvement branch as
a true fork since it is no longer "rooted" at axiom49 in the SVN tree.

I think we need a person to volunteer to be the "patch-pusher"
between build-improvements and silver. The job involves

1) lifting out and purifying a difference between silver and BI.
2) checking the documentation
3) applying the change to a copy of silver (bronze == silver + one change)
4) testing bronze
5) sending a "diff -Naur silver bronze" to the mailing list
6) making sure it gets applied.
7) rinse and repeat