Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex and axiom.sty.tex

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Latex and axiom.sty.tex
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:29:29 +0200 (CEST)

> Waldek Hebisch <address@hidden> writes:
>
> | There is a problem running Latex in a directory where axiom.sty.tex
> | is present: Latex seeing '\usepackage{axiom}' picks 'axiom.sty.tex'
> | from current directory and bombs seeing duplicate '\documentclass'.
> |
> | This affects running Latex in src/doc directory.
>
> I usually do out of source build so I don't see this problem.  Thanks
> for the notice.

This affect also out of source build: both 'document' and 'latex' are
run in src/doc subdirectory of build directory. 'document' creates
'axiom.sty.tex' and 'latex' sees it.

The problem may depend on default setting of TEXINPUTS, I have Latex
intallation from Debian 'texlive-full' package (with default settings).

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden