[Axiom-developer] Re: Cannot build aldor interface

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Cannot build aldor interface
Date: 20 Oct 2006 11:11:50 +0200

Dear Peter, Ralf

I just deleted the src/aldor directory and replaced it with a fresh one.
(make clean doesn't seem to work....)

Now I get a different error message. The build stops with

Output written on Sort.java.dvi (19 pages, 25524 bytes).
Transcript written on Sort.java.log.
(javac -d /home/martin/GoldenAxiom/int/aldor
/home/martin/GoldenAxiom/src/aldor/Sort.java)
make[1]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target
»/home/martin/GoldenAxiom/int/aldor/typelist«,
  benötigt von »/home/martin/GoldenAxiom/int/aldor/saxiom/spadset.mk«, zu
erstellen.  Schluss.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/martin/GoldenAxiom/src/aldor'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

my make is

make -v
GNU Make 3.81beta4

my javac is

javac -version
Jikes Compiler - Version 1.22 - 3 October 2004
Copyright (C) IBM Corporation 1997-2003, 2004.

Ralf, maybe you could send me the contents of your src/aldor directory after
building. Maybe I can spot a difference.

> I can't debug it at the moment, as I changed machine recently, and in the
> process of
> redoing the aldor code without using java, and a slightly saner makefile
> framework.
> The 'not java' bit works, but I need a bit of free time to sort out the build
> process.

Oh, great

Martin