Re: [Axiom-developer] depsys

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] depsys
Date: 14 Oct 2006 18:20:24 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
| > > | |
| > > | |
| > > | |

| > I think that the dependency on the $AXIOM environment variable
| > should be removed and the expected behaviour restored. This
| > variable is an unnecesary complication and source of error.
|
| Come on, Bill. You know how this works. Post a patch.

Tim, I'm very willing to do the work because that crosses what I'm
doing -- so I don't find it an extra work.

I have been asking for help on the semantics, but so far my quest only
meets silence.  I believe you understand that part of the system,
so it would be very helpful if you could share what you know what it.