[Axiom-developer] guessing package

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] guessing package
Date: 11 Oct 2006 16:13:59 +0200

Dear Tim,

I would like to see my guessing package included in the Axiom distribution.

Thus, please tell me *before* you submit the next patch to the repositories,
since I would like to send you the newest set of pamphlets. I'm adding
documentation and removing bugs nearly every day, and since MathAction is a bit
difficult to keep updated, I'm not doing it daily.

I hope the build issues are already resolved?

Thanks,

Martin