RE: [Axiom-developer] build improvements results

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] build improvements results
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 15:30:32 -0400

Waldek,

On Monday, October 02, 2006 2:50 PM you wrote:

> Hmm, IIUC since ATM I not a Sourceforge project member I can
> not write to the repository. I have just created a Sourceforge
> account (whebisch), but I think that I can not commit before
> somebody adds me to the project.

I have added you as an Axiom developer on SourceForge with write
access to the CVS and SVN.

I think that (at least unofficially :) we should consider Gaby as
the "master" of the SVN repository on SourceForge. So discussing
commits with him prior to committing to trunk or to a branch for
which you do not have primary responsibility would be a good idea.

For experiments of the type you described in a previous message of
"skipping boot directory" it might be less disruptive if you were
to create your own branch via 'svn copy'. I would also like to
work on this idea and being able to download your branch would
make this easier. Perhaps there is still a chance that we can
interest Gaby in going this route.

Thanks for your work on this.