RE: [Axiom-developer] boottocl

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] boottocl
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 14:11:24 -0400

On Monday, October 02, 2006 11:03 AM Gaby wrote:

> "Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:
> | I would still argue that [to remove Shoe" is a good idea.
>
> I'm very skeptical that removing "shoe" is a good idea.  I wouold
> think it sends us back to less high-level code.

Yes, perhaps. But my first look at the two versions of boot
does not allow me to clearly distinquish that "Shoe" is higher-
level code. In terms of understandability I think I prefer
the old source code.

> I would prefer to eliminate "old" boot; but that is not something
> I have a plan for in the immediate future.

Understood. In any case, you have my vote should you decide
on one or the other (but not both). :-)